Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our HOLE...

We are so excited... our house has started! It should be done in July! We have been looking for awhile now and we couldn't find the perfect house for the perfect price. We found a plan that we LOVE and we decided to build! We also really like the neighborhood. It isn't anything extravagant, but I think it is going to be perfect for us!

10 comments:

mommy1 said...

Very exciting! We still want to come and see!

Amy

Rebekah said...

That is SO exciting! your house is going to be darling! I LOVE your floor plan:)
love, Rebekah

Lindsey said...

So where are you building? That is so exciting! You always have the cutest houses so I can't wait to see it all finished and decorated!

Whitney said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Your new house is going to be so cute! Can't wait till its done.

The High Family- said...

How fun! You really are such a cute decorator! See ya tonight.

Kristi said...

How exciting!
Congratulations!

AubreyandTerry said...

I didn't even know you were looking to move! Where is the new neighborhood?

Jessica Stark said...

I didn't even know you were moving! Where will your new house be?

Streett's said...

Awesome, that's so exciting!

Chelsi said...

So exciting where you building at?? Can't wait to see the progress!!