Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kids

Instead of packing, I took some pictures....
I love the way Laynie is looking at Drake. She loves him so much!



I have the cutest kids......................................................


Good thing our kids didn't turn out looking like our kids in The Gene Machine!!! We took these pictures before we were married. These 3 kids still make me laugh every time I see them.

This one is Drake...

Here is Laynie...

And I guess we have to have 1 more child and it will be a boy!

P.S. If you don't have kids yet, don't do The Gene Machine because you may not want to have them afterwards. Just kidding- I think all 5 of our children are beautiful!


P.S.S. I really need to start packing! Our house will be done really SOON!!!!

2 comments:

Streett's said...

HAHAHA!! You are so funny, I miss you!! And all your kids are ok, but those first two totally take the cake!!

Crystal M. said...

Thank you for visiting Eva's blog and commenting, your family is beautiful. Can't wait to see more of what your daughter starts to do as time goes on.