Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Princess

The holiday season is so much fun! I love shopping, making treats, eating treats, decorating, and hanging out with family. I had to share a glimpse of our Christmas Princess! She is the cutest thing in the world!

I was looking back at our blog at last Christmas. I can't believe how much Laynie has progressed. It almost breaks my heart to look back, because I would NEVER want to go back in time and repeat the past year. I am so glad to have so much behind us, many questions answered, and many lessons learned. I hope that next Christmas I can say the same thing. Even though Laynie still has most of the same challenges and requires so much care, it is different now. I wouldn't say it is easier, but it is different. It is our new "normal", which makes it more comfortable!

Seriously, isn't she the cutest Christmas Princess ever????

We had a progressive dinner the other night with Trevor's family. We were in charge of dessert. I made this beauty, along with plenty of other treats. I am not the biggest fan of cooking, but I sure love making treats:)

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

No comments: