These pictures are all random, but they are still cute. Trevor was using the hose and Laynie was helping him. To all of our surprise, Laynie put her hand in fromt of the hose and got all wet. This picture is so funny. I love her tongue sticking out:)
All wet and cute like always!!!!
Me and some friends from high school got together last week. It was so fun to hang out and see each other's kids! This is Danielle, Tricia, Whitney, me, and Katelin. Love these girls!!!

The babies... Laynie, Liam (Whitney), Eli (Katelin), and Teagan (Danielle)
The big boys... Drake and Quinton
We got to go to the drive-in also. Drake thought he was SOOOOOO cool. He stayed up late, ate treats, and snuggled in the back of daddy's truck. He fell asleep about half way through the movie Brave! We hadn't been to a drive-in since before we had kids, because we always have to be home so early to get Laynie on her machines while she sleeps. So it was so much fun to go! Laynie's nurse came a few hours early for her night shift!
Drake was playing at Grandma Debbie's house and he is wearing her swimming suit bottoms and her FAMOUS visor! Got a good laugh out of this one.
Jumping on the tramp with the sprinklers under it. I loved doing this as a kid!!!
Snuggling with my baby in her crib!!! I can't even explain how much I love this girl!!!!
And just because he is so handsome and my most favorite man in the world:)
We are having an awesome summer!!!







4 comments:
such cute pictures!!
The drive in looks so fun!
Oh my goodness! I love that first picture of her little tongue sticking out, so cute!!
I just got caught up on your blog...you have done A LOT since I saw you last! I am so glad that Laynies surgery went so well, and that is so awesome about her heart and oxygen! Your 4th looked fun, and that is very exciting that you were able to swim at your in-laws (wink, wink!!) I loved drakes captain america shirt, so perfect! That is so fun to meet up with your friends from HS, I bet that was a blast! hopefully I can meet up with you soon :)
Love, Rebekah
Post a Comment