We had our Petersen Family Reunion last week up at the Brown Family Cabin in Island Park. Trevor's grandpa built the cabin and it is right on the lake. It fits everyone very comfortably and we had a wonderful time!!! We played on the jet skiis, ate so much delicious food, chased Laynie everywhere around the cabin, played games, went to the Playmill in West Yellowstone, got a few leaches off the kids, watched movies, had a really long night party with Laynie (6 hrs), rode our bikes, played with cousins, and enjoyed visiting everyone!!! Relaxing was not in that list, because little Laynie wore us to pieces, but we sure had a wonderful time!
The kids all loved the jet ski. They got pulled on the tube for hours!!!
Me and my boy:)
Laynie has a new love of corn on the cob. She just licks it and thinks she is so cool! Love these kids!
Ahhhhh.... looks relaxing? I was actually freaking out because I was scared of the leaches and seaweed. I was taking this picture for part of a photography challenge blog I am a part of!!!
Laynie and her grandpa on the beach
Cute girl playing in the tube
Family picture time..... I don't have one of the entire group yet, because I didn't take it with my camera. I will post that one later!
All the Petersen grandkids
Grandkids and Grandma and Grandpa Petersen
Just us 4
Laynie loved playing the piano with her cousin
Drake played so hard with his cousins. I felt like I didn't see him for 5 days. He had a BLAST!
He had such a great time playing down by the beach
Drake has a big crush on Jordan's girlfriend Dracy. It is pretty cute:)
Trevor and Jordan
We had a great time and can't wait for next year!!! Thank you Petersen Family for a great time:)






No comments:
Post a Comment