We have been busy lately. We have been having a great summer and I am so sad that it is coming to an end. It is crazy that it is back-to-school time and that my little guy is starting pre-school this year!
My uncle Don and his wife LeAnn took us boating last week and we had a great time. Boating is one of my favorite things to do in the world and I haven't really been since I've had kids. We rented jet skiis at the cabin, but other than that I haven't done anything! I was very rusty, but still managed to get up and go for a great ski:)
Here is Trevor. He is just an animal. He can go for like 30 minutes straight and he looks good doing it! My arms were so sore after about 10 minutes!!!
Here is the lovely photo of me skiing!!! At least I'm smiling:)
Jordan and his girlfriend came with us too. Here is Jordan catching air on the wakeboard. We all laughed at his face in this picture. He hasn't been very much and he did awesome!!!
Me and the hubs:) Sure love it when we get time together!!!
Me, Trevor, Jordan, and Darcy
We have really enjoyed swimming at the Petersen pool. Here is Grandma Maureen with her youngest grandchild.
My favorite little man.... SCUBA DRAKE







No comments:
Post a Comment