Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday DRAKE

Happy Birthday to the sweetest little boy that made me a mom!!! You have brought so much happieness, laughter, and smiles into our lives. You are so silly and so fun to have in our family. You are so stubborn, and yet so sweet at the same time. Your heart is so big. The way you care for your sister is so cute. You really love her and watch out for her. You love to play and never want to miss out on anything. You are my best little buddy during the day, and keep me great company. You are getting so smart and saying the funniest things every day. It makes me sad to think that you are growing up, because I always want you to be my little boy. You are always wanting to do things that older kids are doing, and I just want you to slow down!!! You tell us every day that you love us!!! You are polite and kind. You love your dad so much and you love to do anything with him. We love you so much! Thanks for brightening our lives. Happy Birthday Drake!!! We hope your day is awesome:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday

Unknown said...

I love this photo! Great idea capturing "favorites". I will be borrowing this :) Happy happy birthday!