Trevor did the Tough Mudder race in Utah this weekend with his friends from high school. It is some extreme obstacle race that is 12 miles long and has like 20 intense obstacles. They even get shocked in one of the obstacles (a lot). Trevor is still talking about the "electro-shock therapy challenge." He said it hurt so bad. The race pretty much seems like my worst nightmare, but they all had a ton of fun!!! I am so glad he was able to have a weekend of fun, and spend it with his good friends from high-school!!! And way to go for finishing the Tough Mudder!!!
I sure wish I could have gotten a video of some of the challenges.
There are some here: www.toughmudder.com
While he was gone, I parties with the kids all weekend. And I was lucky enough to throw in a party of my own. We had a friend's Halloween party, and my friend and I went as Jelly Bellys. It was so fun and we had a great time creating our costumes!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment