Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

The kids had fun decorating eggs...


Okay, I also had fun decorating eggs:)

Easter baskets...
Easter morning!!!!


They both had a great time looking for eggs!!!
And opening the eggs to find the surprises inside!!!
We usually have a lot going on with our families on Easter, but we decided to stay home to avoid Laynie catching any sickness. We had a relaxing day and I think it was our first Holiday that we just stayed home as a family. We had a delicious dinner and played outside in the evening.
Drake and his buddy also had a little egg hunt outside...

Laynie carried her Easter basket everywhere.
Trevor and I also finished the night off by watching The Bible. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and the Atonement. I am grateful that we will all be resurrected in a body that is whole, free from disease, pain, and problems. I am especially grateful that Laynie will be able to have a perfect body one day and be free from the medical challenges that she faces. Happy Easter!!!

No comments: