Tuesday, April 30, 2013

60th Anniversary party...

It was my Grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary last week and we had a party for them!!! 60 years is a long time.... they are such an amazing example of TRUE LOVE!!! Congrats Mammy and Papa!!!
The two love birds on their wedding day...
Still crazy for each other 60 years later...
My kids all cute and ready to go to the party. None of my pictures turned out very well, but I am sharing them anyways:)
The party was at the Shilo Inn in a big conference room. It was a perfect spot for a big group and the kids had a blast running around. We ate, visited, danced a little, and played musical chairs!!! This is all the kids playing.
Me and my favorite uncle... David!!! I just love him. He was giving me quite the snuggle here:)
Drake won a candy bar playing musical chairs. He was happy!!!
My mom and sisters
Our family
Me and the hubs!!!
Trev and Laynie...
 Laynie had the time of her life. I seriously think it might have been the best night of her life. She had room to run around, had her own balloon, kids to chase, and plenty of people admiring her. She was definitely the life of the party!!!
Me and my momma
Laynie is going through a phase where she doesn't want to nap, but most of the time she can't quite make it to bedtime. It is pretty much lose/lose for everyone involved. I tried to keep her up and just put her to bed at 7. Well she was up for 3 hours in the middle of the night when I did that. Then the next day she still didn't want to nap and she fell asleep at 5:00pm. I tried waking her up about 45 min later and she was NOT ready to wake up. I tried so hard and she was so mad. So this is her from 5:00-7:00pm...

I would try to wake her up and she would fall back asleep sitting up.
And this is her from 7:00pm-midnight:)
I think we have a problem!!!!
And here is my best little buddy!!! He sure keeps me good company!

No comments: