Sunday, May 5, 2013

Good weather and fun times

We FINALLY had some nice weather last week and took full advantage by playing outside and going to the park.
Drake is starting to get good at recognizing his letters and putting them in order. We have gotten letters for the bathtub, the fridge, some DVD's, and books to help him get his alphabet down perfect!!! He is almost there!!!


I couldn't resist buying this shirt for Laynie when I saw it. It fits her personality perfectly:) She is our happy little girlie!!!
We met some friends at the park. It was our first time this year!!!





Me and Whitney


The boys played soccer with another kid at the park and Drake really loved it!!! He didn't love t-ball last year, so I think this will be a sport that he likes better.
She loves bubbles.... I love how she is blowing the bubbles, with the whole wand in her mouth.
Trevor, Drake, and I went to the drive-in to see Iron Man 3 and Oz. Drake thought he was so cool to go on a date with mom and dad and he was excited to see Iron Man, but fell asleep about 5 minutes into the movie. I knew he would and I was glad he did because it may have been too scary for him.


Our little guy ended the night like this, but he had a great time:)

We also did a little home improvement. The shutters look really good. It is amazing how something so small can make such a difference!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

So fun!!! This warm weather is the best!!! We loved the park! Thanks for going with us:) I'm glad you had fun at the drive in. Your kids are so stinking cute! Love them!!

Kristie said...

Good to know that Iron man might be to scary. Such a fun weekend. I got up this morning and I said to Jake there house looks different. Oh they got shutters. They look really nice!!