We have pretty much been playing outside every day lately!!! It is the best:)
Laynie and our neighbor Brynlee are good friends. It is so cute:) They are always wanting to go over to each others house when they are outside. It is pretty sweet!!!

We brought the potty upstairs from the basement and put it in the bathroom. I know she is a long ways from potty training, but I thought it was time to introduce it!!! She has surprised me so many times and maybe she will do the same with the potty:) She was pretty excited about her first sit down on the potty!!!
Laynie went into Drake's room and took off her pants and put on his swim trunks all by herself. She is such a funny little girl.
Drake wanted to try out his umbrella in the rain and he ended up having a blast running around splashing in puddles. Laynie wasn't okay with watching Drake have all the fun so Trevor got an umbrella and took her out too!
Laynie LOVES to watch Blue's Clues!!!! I have looked everywhere and they don't sell any Blue's Clues stuff anymore and her nurse Holly had this at home so she gave it to Laynie. She has always had a big fear of stuffed animals and has been really nervous around Blue for a few weeks and just 2 days ago she decided to hold him. I was so shocked. She carried him around most of the day and even went to sleep with him. It was so cute:) So if anyone has any old Blue's Clues toys that they aren't using I know someone who would love them!!!







2 comments:
Check out ebay. I've had to look there for Yo Gabba Gabba stuff and have had good luck. :)
I saw some blues clues videos at a store one time and I can't remember which one it was. It might have been Target. If I see any again I'll let you know.
Post a Comment