Trevor and I had a date night at the fair. We got rained on and spent way too much money eating food!!!! We decided next time we would rather go to Outback!!! haha
Drake started soccer. He loved it and it is so cute to watch!!! He is playing with his best buddies and us moms are the coaches:) GO BLUE LIGHTNING!!!!!
Nurse Laynie!!! She has a kiss from grandma left over on her cheek. She might be the cutest nurse I have ever seen!!!
Just because I love to stare at my kids when they sleep...
xoxo
The bike gang riding to school. I love how much fun these boys have together and how much they love each other!!!
Laynie has to bring her backpack too when we drop off Drake at school. Then she won't take it off when we get home. She misses her brother so much. She spends every day all day just following Drake around and trying to do EVERYTHING he is doing, so she is lost when he is gone. She just follows me around and doesn't really play with anything. It is so sweet how much she loves him!
NO cavities!!!!!!!! Horray.... we JUST paid off his massive dental bill from his first dental fiasco!!!!!!
Just because she is soooo cute:)
P.S. I FINALLY sent my camera in to be fixed (it only took me a year to do it) so the picture quality will improve soon!!!









2 comments:
Yay for no cavities! I miss the state fair so much. One of these years I'll have to come up for it:) Your kids are adorable and are getting so big!
Bummer you got rained out at the fair!!! I love the picture of the boys riding their bikes and at the soccer game. They are the best of friends...it is the cutest!!! Q can't stop talking about how much fun he had at the soccer game. And Laynie cracks me up with her backpack. CUTE girl!!!!
Post a Comment