Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Our start of the year....

The start of the year hasn't been the best start. Last week was a hard week. One of my favorite little CHARGE kiddos passed away. It was so sudden and so devastating. We also found out that my grandma has lung cancer which is also so, soooo sad:(
It was just not a great start to 2014!
But like always, there is good and here are some pictures and a video to prove it.....
I love it when I slow down and take the time to snuggle my kids. We are usually in a big rush at bedtime... trying to brush teeth, put on pj's, go potty, do trach care, start Laynie's feeding, etc... but it is fun when I take the time to lay down and snuggle and laugh in bed for awhile!!! I love those moments!
Laynie is a sunbeam in primary. I can't believe it!!! She looks so big up there with all the other kids. She feels pretty cool in primary. I go with her and her teacher actually knows sign language which is so awesome!!! I think she is going to love it!
 
Our little night owl has been having a lot of parties lately. She likes to wake up for 5-6 hours straight during the night. This is her afternoon nap the next day after she woke up at 3:30am (for the day). Poor thing!

We finally got all of Drake's bedroom furniture painted. This was mine when I was younger, but we painted it for Drake. He loves it sooooo much. He thinks his little desk and man cave are the coolest. We have to take the ladder down during the day because Laynie thinks it is a little too much fun to climb on.
And just because she is so cute. She wanted to play Just Dance and I think she did pretty well. She LOVES to dance. Her new favorite show is The Fresh Beat Band because she loves to watch them dance. It's pretty cute if you ask me:)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends baby. That is so sad and I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. How old was the child? So sad to hear when a child passes.