Saturday, October 25, 2014

Daphne 4 months old

4 months old already?!!! She is just the CUTEST little baby ever. Her cheeks and thighs and dimples are to die for. I almost eat her everyday. I just can't help myself:)
She smiles and laughs a lot now! Everything goes in her mouth and I love watching her play with toys. She LOVES to be held!!!
She weighed 15.5 pounds at her appointment. I looked back to see what Laynie weighed at 4 months and she just hit 10 pounds so Daphne is 5.5lbs heavier that Laynie was. It's hard to believe how tiny Laynie was!
She is STILL a really hard baby. I am hoping one of these months she will change that attitude! Good thing she is so darn adorable and lovable!
We love you little sweetheart. Please be nicer to your mom and dad:) thanks baby!

1 comment:

Rachel Murray said...

Her cheeks really are to die for. I have to tell you that my daughter Brynn was my hardest baby. She seriously worked us over. She got easier as time went on, but was still a more difficult than our oldest, until one day it was like a switch flipped and she has been the BEST little girl in the world since. Like seriously....THE BEST!! Hang in there, I'm sure the same will be true with Daphne.