Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall shenanigans

Trevor got to go to a Denver Broncos game a few weeks ago with his dad and brothers. The Broncos are "his team" so he was in heaven. He had the best time and is already talking about going next year again!!!
Drake had a small cavity filled and his sister was so concerned about him. It was pretty sweet! He was brave and did great!
I tried to put curlers in Laynie hair the other day just for fun. She wasn't so happy about it and she ended up ripping out about half of the small amount of hair she already has:(
I'm not sure why her hair is so thin but she doesn't have much to lose!

It didn't even faze her when she ripped out 3 separate huge pieces of hair. When I say that girl is tough, I mean it. Her pain tolerance is not like a typical child!!!


I found it a little too much fun to dress my girls alike. And Laynie was pretty happy about it too! From now on, every outfit I buy will be matchy matchy! I LOVE it:)
And I say this all the time, but I LOVE how much Laynie loves her sister. She ADORES her!

Sometimes it's fun to laugh at your baby:)

Drake was the star student last week at school. We made a poster all about him and he felt pretty special!
I went to his school to help him present his poster and to hand out treats. The class took turns asking him questions and he answered. It was pretty cute and he sure felt awesome!
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be teaching my baby and 4 year old to eat at the same time. I found myself super happy that Laynie was actually trying food and super sad that she can't eat. Most of time Laynie's challenges are so normal to me and I don't think twice about it, but sometimes it just hits me like a ton of bricks! I really think Daphne will be a good motivator for Laynie in her eating though!

No comments: