We FINALLY blessed Daphne last Sunday. We were waiting until we got into our new house, and then Trevor's mom was out of town so we finally were able to do it! She looked as sweet as can be! I was planning on having her wear Laynie's blessing outfit but I saw this outfit in her closet and I couldn't resisit trying it on her. One of Trevor's cousins actually made it and gave it to Laynie when she was a baby. After I put it on Daphne I just couldn't resist how cute she was in her bonnet so she ended up wearing it for her blessing:)
Her daddy did a wonderful job on the blessing!!! He always does!
Dale, Jordan, Blake, Trevor, Daphne, Jake Denning, and Bishop Davies
I can't get over those chubby cheeks and that bonnet:)
We served soup and rolls and some yummy treats afterwards! Thank you everyone who came to support out little sweetie on her special day!
1 comment:
I love the dress! I can see why you couldn't resist. Daphne is absolutely adorable in it!
Post a Comment