Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Laynie's cheer performance



This was such a special night for all of us. Words can't explain how wonderful it is to see Laynie with her cheer squad performing! Laynie's cheer team performed at half time at an Eagle Rock bball game. She loved it and did a great job!!!

This is Madison, Laynie's Jr. Coach! She is my friend Whitney's sister. She is so sweet with Laynie!
Shaking her thang!!!
Go Laynie!!!
We went to Utah to have her first competition last weekend. It was so much fun! They performed in front of a big crowd who cheered for them so loud! They felt pretty special! Laynie got a little overwhelmed and sort of froze for the competition performance. She knows the dance so well but it was sooooo loud and a lot of people were there so I think she got a bit overwhelmed!
They received a big trophy and they were pretty happy about that:)
I am so proud to be a cheer mom to this little girl. She has come so far and has fought so hard to be where she is today! I am so proud of her!!!!

No comments: