We have been sick since the week before Christmas so we haven't been doing much at all. Literally, we might have a couple days where everyone is healthy and then the next bug starts in someone. It has been so horrible and I am soooooo ready for everyone to be healthy again. The weather has been unusually warm and it is really giving me spring fever.
Here is Drake snuggling his favorite buddy on the couch.
Daphne loves the bathtub. She splashes and laughs and has so much fun! It is so cute!
Watch out... she is mobile!!!! Ahhhhh, I'm so not ready for this yet!
She LOVES to be held and snuggles so sweetly. Trevor loves their late night snuggle fests. It melts my heart!
My uncle David turned 61! David moved in with my mom and Leonard this summer and they are taking care of him now since it is too hard for my grandparents. I really admire my mom. I often times wonder if Laynie will live with Trevor and I forever and it is a really big stress for me to think about who would take care of her if something were to happen to us. So I can only imagine the gratitude and relief my grandparents feel! We had a little bday party for him and he was sure a happy guy.
Laynie loves her cheerleading! She actually does a really great job. She has her first performance next week at a middle school half time. And then she has her first real performance/competition at the end of the month. I can't wait to watch!
She can stand up to things now!
Do you think she has enough blanket and stuffed animals???
Laynie's new nickname is the "Hall Monitor" because her whole day is now consumed with monitoring Daphne. I feel really bad because it is actually a BIG stress for Laynie. She watches and follows Daphne EVERYWHERE she goes. She is okay if Daphne touches anything baby related, but other than that she comes UNGLUED if she touches anything else (a toy, the chair, phone, etc...) Ever since Daphne started moving Laynie has been struggling. It is really sad, and I just don't know what to do???!!!! Laynie sure loves her though:)
And I love this girl so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was 4 years ago on Feb 7th that Laynie got her cleft lip repaired. I like to look back at these pictures every once in awhile to remember that cute face!!! Her surgeon did an amazing job. I think she looks so great!












No comments:
Post a Comment