They did a great job at involving their kids and I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. It was super sweet!!!
Our Fam:) the wedding started at 7:30 which is sort of close to Daphne's bedtime so she was a little cranky.
I sure love this guy!
All our siblings! Mike, Afton, Breanne, me, and Matt
Sure love this baby!
Drake is always happy when Jaxon is around!
Me and my dad
Breanne was a beautiful bride! My mom and I snuck back to peak at her before the wedding!
Me, Mike, and Drake! It was great spending more time and getting to know Mike better while he was here!
We danced our little hearts out!!! Seriously I was sore the next day! We had soooooo much fun! It was pretty apparent that Trevor and I don't get out much because we were having a little too much fun!
Grandma Judy and Drake
Such adorable flower girls!
My mom sat and held Daphne almost the whole night! So nice of her!Breanne and Josh's wedding dance was really cute and they even involved the kids for part of it! It was pretty cute!
Laynie had the time of her life. She never stopped dancing.... Not even for one song. She seriously was moving and grooving all night long! She slept in until 11 the next day and that has never happened. She is usually up by 7 or 8! Haha it shows how tired she was!
Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Beard! We are so happy for you and your family! We love you all!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment