This little girl has her daddy wrapped around her finger soooooo tight!!!!! Daddy's girl for sure!!!!
Happy 32nd birthday to my main squeeze!!!! I sure love your old bum a lot!!!!
We had fun celebrating his bday at a yummy dinner!
Daphne and I send Trevor pictures every week when we are in the car waiting for Laynie during speech therapy. Here are a few!!!
I always love watching my uncle David and the Development Workshop perform at the Festival of Trees!!!
We had a great Thanksgiving! We ate dinner with the Petersen crew and then dessert with my family! It was a wonderful day with sooo much yummy food!!! I have so much to be thankful for!!!
The day after Thanksgiving we all went bowling and had so much fun! I lost big time but it was fun anyways!
Sisters!!!
This baby is 18 months old now. I can hardly believe it. She has been a very difficult baby but she has brought our family soooooo much joy and happiness. We don't know what we would do without our wild Daffodil!!!
Laynie has made a new friend at school. She is in her kindergarten class and is sooooo sweet to Laynie. She has come over to play quite a few times. She is working hard to learn sign language also. Laynie adores her and asks about her about 100 times a day:) It has been one of the most precious things to witness as a special needs mom. I am soooo grateful for this little girl and her big heart!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment