We went sledding, snowmobiling, swimming, went to Logan, played games, and had a great time together! Hopefully we can do it again sometime because we had a really fun time!!!!!
The kids loved sledding! I think Daphne loves it the most. She says,"weeeeeeeee" the whole time! It's adorable!
Trevor and I won the synchronized swimming competition and I will spare you the pictures of our costumes, but they were pretty good:)
My mom and I made everyone one of her famous visors as a souvenier!!! Haha
The kids loved sledding! I think Daphne loves it the most. She says,"weeeeeeeee" the whole time! It's adorable!
Trevor and I won the synchronized swimming competition and I will spare you the pictures of our costumes, but they were pretty good:)
My mom and I made everyone one of her famous visors as a souvenier!!! Haha
Until next time Bear Lake!!!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment