Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cheer competition

We went to Laynie's first cheer competition of this year and boy was it special! My mom and I drove her down for the day! I sort of had thoughts like wow this is a long drive just to watch her perform for 2.5 minutes and who knows if she'll even do it, she might freeze in front of the crowd! But it was so worth it. First of all she did awesome! She knows the routine really well and she worked it. Second, I was beaming with pride and tears for the whole 2.5 minutes watching and yelling for her and her team!!! And third, the feeling everyone gets right after they finish and the crowd gives them a standing ovation, they get a big banner and metals because they are all champions is priceless!!! Most of these kids won't have many opportunities to have a crowd yelling for them or win a championship so to watch how excited they all are is soooo incredibly special!!!
She is the cutest cheerleader I have ever seen!!!! 
Champions!!!! We were missing a few from her team!!! Go team Radiance!!!!
We are very grateful that Laynie has this opportunity to cheer because she loves it! Thank you Idaho Inferno, all the coaches, and Broadway Ford for sponsoring them!!!

No comments: