On Easter we got up and they had some Easter bunny helpers delivering Easter baskets to all the kids. It was so cute! We celebrated Easter the Sunday before we came to Florida so the kids thought it was pretty fantastic to get another basket!
The village had an Easter egg hunt and our little hunters were excited and had fun!
Then we headed to Sea World. Originally we planned not to go to Sea World, but I am so glad we changed our minds because it ended up being our favorite day!!!
It wasn't as busy as the other parks and therefore it was much more relaxing! We had so much fun and all the kids loved it!!!
Shamu!!!!
Daphne LOVED the fish!!!
I was super surprised with how many rides they had! They had some really awesome big rides and a really fun area for little kids! Laynie and Drake got to experience their very first roller coaster and loved it!!! Trevor and I went on an awesome roller coaster called the Manta and you are laying on your stomach the whole time. It was my favorite ride of the trip!!!
I love our little photo bomber in the back. He thinks it is hilarious to photo bomb!
Sharks are so creepy, but cool. All the animals are just amazing! We missed a lot of fun stuff that we wanted to see but when all the kids are pooped it's just time to go, so I look forward to going back again! I have been to Sea World in San Diego many times and I don't remember it being this cool at all but maybe I'm wrong! We loved Sea World!!!!
The kids made their own little animals (like build-a-bear) and Drake was very proud of his dolphin football player that he named Steve Petersen!!!
Laynie made a bear and I thought she would love it, but she hasn't been super interested. After she made it and dressed it up she kept trying to put it back and buy a mermaid costume! Haha but it was too late that darn $50 stuffed animal was already made! She would sign "which one" and then run over to the mermaid costume! lol!!!
Drake and his buddy Steve later that night!!!












1 comment:
LOVE reading about your trip!! Keep it comin!!
Post a Comment