Monday, April 11, 2016

Make a Wish: traveling to Orlando

Laynie's wish was granted from Make a Wish to GO TO DISNEYWORLD!!! We went from March 25-31st. I am going to do a whole bunch on posts about this trip because I want to post a lot of pictures because I want to remember this  many years down the road!!!
So to start out I am going to be boring and start with the trip to Orlando....

The day before we flew out we drove down to Utah to be closer to the airport. Laynie woke up with a cold and a fever that day! I was waiting for her to get sick because Drake had a cold earlier in the week. It made me sad for her that this had to happen on her special trip! 
But luckily when she woke up the next morning (very early for our 6am flight) she was feeling so much better. I gave her Tylenol for a low grade fever and she never needed anymore medicine! It really was a miracle she handled the cold so well!!!
I was sooooo nervous for the flight. We have to bring all of her supplies as a carry ons because we can't risk them getting lost so we have a lot of stuff and then our sweet little Daphne sometimes isn't so sweet so we were nervous how she would do! Luckily things went very well! It was a long day of travelling of course, but all the kids did very well!
A very kind flight attendant gave Laynie his real wings! It was very special and such a kind gesture!
We had 2 flights to get to Orlando! The next flight they made Laynie her own crown and made a special announcement that they had a princess on board! It was so cute!!!
Luckily we got a good nap out of this chick!!!
The kids got to see the cockpit and were amazed by all the buttons!
To be continued!!!

No comments: