Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

"Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to angels." - The First Presidency

I really like that quote!!!

It was my first Mother's Day and it was wonderful!!!! I enjoy being a mom soooooooo much and I am so greatful to have such a sweet and happy baby! I love you Drake...

I also have the most AMAZING Mother, Step-Mom, and Mother-in-law.... I love you all so much! Thank you for being such great mothers.


Drake and his mommy on Mother's Day!! (bad picture)

Drake and Daddy on Mother's Day!!

Trevor and his mom

Me and my mom
Drake spoiled me rotten for Mother's Day!!! I got this cricut and I love it! I was so surprised.. Good job Trev!!!!

2 comments:

Emily Empey said...

That was not a bad picture! You are too cute! and i am soooooooo jealous! A CRICUT!!! we might haev to be scrapbooking buddies! haha

Caralee said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am so glad you like the pics, Drake is sure a handsome little man. He will be a heartbreaker. And...I love that you have a blog! I hope to stop by often to see how baby Drake grows! Thanks again!