We went to Las Vegas and Lake Havasu with my parents..... yes ALL 4 of my parents!! People may think it is crazy that ex's vacation together but it works for our crazy family and I love it that way!!! First we flew to Vegas with my mom and Leonard. We spend 3 days there shopping, cruising the strip, and hanging out by the pool. Then we drove to Lake Havasu and met my Dad, Erin, and Matt. We went out on the lake and hung out. It was very hot and very relaxing. We had a GREAT time!!! Drake was a very good little guy and we are so sad to come back to this cold weather.
VEGAS
LAKE HAVASU
It was 95 degrees in Lake Havasu!!!
Drake, me, and Grandma hanging out on the boat
Grandma and Grandpa are so good to Drake!!
Trevor and my Dad in Lake Havasu.. Thanks for such a good time Dad!


Drake helping me pack to go home!
1 comment:
How fun!! I'm jealous. I need a vacation!
Post a Comment