
I can't believe my little baby is already 9 months old. Time flies sooooo fast! He is such a sweet baby- I just love him so much! He is crawling everywhere now {so fast}... I just can't keep up with him. And I know in just another month or two he will be walking and I will look back now and think how easy it was. He stands up on everything and loves to walk while holding our hands. He is getting a little bit better with his sleeping problems. For those of you that I haven't complained to already then I will fill you in... he was waking up about 8 times every night. We have moved that down to about 4 times and we are still working on it!! He is always so happy and I just love him soooo much! Happy 9 months little Drakey.
4 comments:
He is getting so big! And he has the sweetest little face ever!
I can't believe he is that old already. You better watch out, he will be running soon enough! He is so handsome in that picture.
wow drake is getting so big so fast. He actually seems older than that to me. Probably just because he is bigger than Quinton who is almost one. He looks so darn cute in that picture.
Your little Drake is so adorable too! Ahh! I love babies :)
Post a Comment