We went camping and boating last weekend at Ririe. It was so much fun, but sooooo HOT!!!! A bunch of my family came up for a delicious dutch-oven dinner (cooked by Afton). It was the first time I went wake-boarding in 2 years because I was pregnant last summer. I am super sore, but it was tons of fun!!!
4 comments:
Sounds like you are having a blast this summer. We miss seeing you all the time.
Looks like you had the whole crew. I'm glad you had fun! See you tonight at the game.
you can't talk to me about hot:) drake is so dang cute! you guys look like you're having such a fun summer! tell trev hi from me. we'll have to stop in and see you on our way to the cabin in a couple of weeks. when do you guys go?
hey cali, I have been meaning to tell you about some wonder bottle called the adiri natural nurser. Go to my blog and click on tasha and john.. She posted about it in january cuz her little boy had never taken a baba either...
Post a Comment