We always have a great spot for the parade. Then we go to the Petersen's for a BBQ and swimming. The guys worked so hard to get the pool ready so we could swim in it on the 4th of July..... And the heater ended up breaking so the pool was really cold. So Drake couldn't go swimming, but his fish father still swam in the hose water! We can't wait until the heater gets fixed and we can go swimming. Then, we went to the Shilo for the Melaleuca dinner and fireworks. It was a lot of fun! I am just sad that we have to wait another whole year for my second favorite holiday to come back.... Here are a ton of pictures!!!

4 comments:
How cute! Drake is adorable! I love the 4th too! Looks like you guys had fun!
Hey are you into Bachelorette this time?
Fun times! Cute pictures too. Gotta love the 4th. Lets take the kids swimming this week. I will call you tommorrow.
I totally meant to come by your table at dinner the other night and say hi but as usually I was dealing with our crazy kids and didn't have much free time. But it was good seeing you guys. Your little family is so cute!
I love the 4th it is such a fun holiday. And Drake is so cute. One thing I learned with sera, I just had to leave her in her room to cry until she fell back to sleep and eventually just stayed asleep all night. You probably already do that.
Post a Comment