Friday, August 28, 2009

Water fun!!!!

Me and my friend Whitney took our boys to the splash park in Rexburg. It was a gorgeous day and we had so much fun!! Summertime is the best.... I'm so sad it is almost over.


Drake and mommy!! I just love this little guy!
Whitney and Quinton

Water in the face....

I just love going down kiddie slides:)

Best buds!


They loved this carousel!

"I've had enough of this water stuff." Time to go!

All tuckered out! The best part about playing hard in the sun... a good nap!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

What a fun day that was!! What's are next adventure? Ross Park? Heise? Rigby Lake? I'm up for anything. Hopefully its nice this week.

Afton said...

That reminds me so much of melissa and I taking our little boys to the water park and on the carasel. Looks like a good day!