Thursday, September 3, 2009

Birthday month

September is a HUGE birthday month for our families... So I decided to do one big post to wish everyone a Happy Birthday in September! Happy Birthday to my mom (Debbie), my dad (Dan), our brother-in-law (Noel), our niece (Cozette), our niece (Halle), Trevor's mom (Maureen), and our niece (Ivy)!!!!

Starting out the birthday month is my mom. Her Birthday is September 4th!!! My mom is the most amazing woman I know! She is the best example to me and all of my sisters. She is so much fun to be around and is truly such a great friend. She always puts others first and she would do anything for me if I needed it. I talk to my mom probably 5 times a day and I love it that way. She is the best mom I could ever ask for...... and I feel so lucky and blessed that I was sent to such an amazing mother!!!! Thank you for everything! I love you so much- Happy Birthday!!!! ...... Oh, and I forgot to mention that she is the BEST grandma too!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Deb!!