Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend in Provo

Trevor's family has season tickets to the BYU games. Trevor is LOVING going to the games and visiting Jordan in Provo! This weekend, Drake and I decided to tag along. We didn't go to the game but we had our own fun at the mall!!! I just love going to Utah!
Jordan, Trevor, and his Dad at the game! Go Cougars!!

Drake pounding on the doors at our FAVORITE restaurant........ Tepanyaki!!!! Yummy...

We also visited our good friends Donnie, Kylee, and their little guy Stockton. Drake loved playing at Stockton's house with all of his fun toys!

This was the result of feeding Drake baby food with no high chair in the hotel room! The picture doesn't show the food on the bedspread, floor, and TV... hehe oops!
Drake was a wonderful traveler. He usually hates his car seat. He slept all the way from Provo to Pocatello. Our weekend was great!!!

1 comment:

Streett's said...

Thanks for coming to play Drake!
You little show off blogger Calyn ;) Oh and I saw Drake's pictures, LOVE THEM!! They are so fun and cute!!