Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weekend with FAMILY

We had an awesome Labor Day weekend!!! My Dad, Erin, and Matt came to visit us from California! It was so good to see them!

We started off the weekend by going to the wonderful Eastern Idaho State Fair!

Drake wore his UCLA jersey just for his Grandma and Grandpa Zachary!

Matt, my Dad, and Trevor....
Matt and the older grandkids... Matthew is a fish and waterpolo champ! He is growing up so much lately. He is in high school now and will have his drivers license soon- crazy!!
Drake has just recently gotten the Grandma Debbie spell put on him. All the grandkids are in love with her.... and he is her newest victim!

We took a bunch of family pictures while everyone was here. I just love our little family of 3!!
Smooch!
Us girls and mom



Me and my siblings!
I really love being around all my family! I am so lucky that I have such wonderful parents and siblings! I love you all!

5 comments:

The High Family- said...

Those are such cute family pictures! You have a beautiful family. We love the fair, I really would go every day if I could.

Kevin and Kelly said...

Your little family is so adorable! I miss the state fair so much it's not even funny! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun :) By the way I love your shirt, so cute :)!

leslie said...

wow! you are on top of things. so i guess i have your jacket from the cabin. morgan just scooped it up with all of my dirty clothes. sorry! i brought it to my mom's house so that jordan could bring it back up sometime. sorry again!

leslie said...

you can always move down to st. george... at least for football season:) seriously, morgan took the jacket. but it was the cutest one. i just wasn't feeling grandpa's old sweats and snowmobiling outfits:)

Whitney said...

Cute family pictures!! I love little Drake's smile in all of them! He's the cutest!!