Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our {SUPER} Halloween!!

Our Halloween was a blast!!!! Drake had the time of his life........ he loved seeing everyone dressed up in costumes, and he was on the biggest sugar high all night!!

We are superheros for Halloween.
Love his cape!



Halle dressed up as a vampire. She was very scary looking! Drake was wondering who she was.

We went to the mall for some trick or treating with my mom, Leo, and Halle! Poor Breanne was home with sick kids so G'ma and G'pa took Halle out! Drake thought it was so fun to walk around by himself!

Drake with his cousins at Grandma and Grandpa Petersen's. He loved answering the door with Grandma to hand out the candy!
Our dogs love Halloween too! Elmer was a pumpkin and Ernie was a pirate (you can't see his shirt though)

Donut eating contest at the Halloween party! Thanks Cameron and Ashley!!

Superman flying through the air!

5 comments:

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

You have such a cute little guy, I'm glad you guys had such a fun Halloween. Macie LOVED it too!

Whitney said...

I'm glad you guys had a good day. Looks like a lot of fun! I loved Drake's costume and Halle's costume is hilarious.

Chelsi said...

We love super heros. You would of fit right in with us. my boys were super heros also. Drake is so cute. Looks like a fun halloween!!

Heather Inns said...

I love the costumes you guys did a great job. Look like you had tones of fun as well.

Unknown said...

Your little boy is so cute! I love the superhero costumes :)