Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recent Happenings!

Just some random photos of our life..........................................
My favorite football studs in the world!!! A LOT of football has been watched in our house lately!!

Drake has found a new binky......

These little "play foods" are ALWAYS in his mouth.

Sometimes they will be in his mouth for 30 minutes or longer!!!

Here they are... his favorite toys! Ketchup, steak sauce, milk, etc....
I gave him a cracker and in literally 30 seconds I looked back and it was GONE..... but there were many remnants all over his face and coat. I guess he was hungry. He makes me laugh every day!

Another goose-egg. This time he bumped it on the stair railing.
Please don't call child services on me! I promise he is just very clumsy!

3 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

ouch, Drake's poor head! I know once Krew starts walking he will have goose eggs weekly! Drake sure is cute though, love the football jersey picture!

Johnsons said...

Cute little boy! I think if someone called child services everytime a kid bumped their head, child services would be awfully busy...especially with how much my kids seem to trip and fall in just the wrong places. :)

Kevin and Kelly said...

I feel the same way with my kids. I hope they grow out of the clumsy stage...but I've been hoping that for years now lol. Very cute pics :)!