Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's your favorite?

Drake doesn't have much hair, but he seems to have a variety of different hairdos..... Let me know which one is your favorite!


The "Natural Look"

The "Mr. Spikey"

The "Famous Mowhawk"

Or the "Helmet Head" ........... this is Trevor's personal favorite. He is seriously thinking about getting him a helmet for Christmas!

Please vote for your favorite so my child can look his best!!!!!!!!!! lol

4 comments:

Ashley & Donnie said...

I vote for the mowhawk!!!!! He is such a darling little boy!

Whitney said...

I'm with Trev on this one. I'm going helmet head. I really think it would be a good idea for Drake. Maybe he wouldn't get as many bumps and bruises on his head with a helmet on at all times. haha!

Streett's said...

You know I love the Mohawk, everytime I see him it get a little longer and thicker! :) Although helmet head is a close second!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

I like either the natural or mowhawk the best...I can't decide. Will you send me your mailing address please? Thanks!

d_julie@live.com