Monday, April 19, 2010

Drake's sneaky new trick

Drake has figured out how to open up the back door and go outside. Normally I don't mind, but every once in awhile it really frustrates me that I can't keep him inside!
Step #1: Reach up, unlock the door and open it
Step #2: Put the dogs in a headlock and drag them outside
Step #3: Grin at mom that you made it out without her help.

Step #4: Laugh at mom when she tells you that you have been naughty. And enjoy playing outside while the sunshine lasts!!!!!!!! I guess I can't blame him, who wouldn't want to be outside on a beautiful spring day?

Someone else also enjoys the sunshine!

At least we have a little fence up to keep him locked in the back yard. I'm just hoping he doesn't figure out the front door any time soon!

1 comment:

Streett's said...

Smart boy! How funny! Excited to see you guys soon!