
Our life has been crazy busy lately! We moved again about a week ago. We moved into our old neighborhood and we love it here! We love our new house and love the neighborhood and ward.
Also, I am working a little bit now too! I just work at a doctor's office 2 evenings a week (from 4-8). And I usually work 1 Saturday a month too! It is the perfect amount of hours for me and I can still stay home with Drake. It is working out great!
4 comments:
congrats on moving! Moving is so much work and it was probably a lot more work, being pregnant & having Drake. Also congrats on a new job! That sounds like a perfect amount of hours. Can't wait to see pictures of your new house!
Moving is a lot of work! We've done it way too many times.
Sounds like you have the perfect job as well!
We're excited you're living by us again! We were happy to see you at church on Sunday :) That does sound like the perfect job. How did you find it? I would love something like that. Getting to stay home with the kids but still getting out once in a while. Sounds great to me!
Congrats! Sounds like a perfect job! Matt lives in that neighborhood, are you in the same ward? I will volunteer them to babysit for you! ;)
Post a Comment