We had a great Easter Sunday. We spent the day getting dressed up, eating brunch at the Shilo, watching conference, spending time with family, and relaxing. It was a great day!

Drake was excited about the basket that the Easter Bunny left for him! He even hid a few eggs for him.... (scattered on the couch)

Drake woke up grumpy and not feeling well. He was a trooper though. Poor little guy!



He wasn't fond of the Easter Bunny!

6 grandkids... They are all so cute! My grandparents bought them all their Easter outfits! Thanks Mammy and Papa!

Drake just loves this woman! He wouldn't leave her alone on Sunday!

Drake and Ivy
4 comments:
Drake's easter outfit is so adorable! So glad you are back btw!!
Cute pictures!! Looks like you had a great Easter! I haven't talk to you in a few days. How's the unpacking? If you need any help let me know.
so cute! i can't believe how big he's getting!
Drake is so cute!!!!! I don't think I'd be fond of that Easter bunny either. kind of creepy!
Post a Comment