Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day 2010

I was so sad that I forgot my camera for our Father's Day festivities. I was able to capture this picture after we got home though. We had a BBQ at both of our parent's houses. Drake played so hard and wasn't able to take a nap so he zonked out on our way home and couldn't ever fully wake up for the rest of the night. He was really good, but I have never seen him so tired! Trevor and I love it when Drake falls asleep on us, because it hardly ever happens. He is such a busy boy and he never stops to take a break to snuggle! Happy Father's Day to Trevor! He is such a great dad and Drake just LOVES him so much! Da-da is the first word he says in the morning when I get him out of his crib. He is asking me if Da-da is home or if he is at work. It is so cute how much he loves his Da-da. We also have such awesome dads/step-dad/grandpas! We love them all and appreciate all they do for us! Dads are AWESOME!!! It was a GREAT day!

No comments: