Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Girl's LATE night out!

A group of friends and I went to the midnight premiere of Eclipse. No, none of us consider ourselves "Twi-hards," but we thought it would just be fun to go. We went to Applebees first for appetizers/dessert and then went to the movie. We all got to sit together, but we were in the front row. There were some people that waited in line since 7:00 am to get their choice of seats- NO THANKS! The front row really didn't bother me though. The movie was great and so was the experience. I am paying for it today though- waking up at 7:30 am was a little rough this morning!
We borrowed this cardboard Edward from some girls sitting behind us. I have such awesome girls in my neighborhood! Geez- I can't believe I forgot to wear my vampire fangs, red contacts, and "Team Edward" shirt. What was I thinking? Actually, I think I am kind of "Team Neutral"!!!
Here is a picture of the whole group.... it's so fuzzy because I brought my old camera.

No comments: