Holy Cow!!! Laynie is 6 months old. Sometimes I can't believe it has already been 6 months, and sometimes I can't believe it has only been 6 months. Does that make any sense?!?!?!? She weighs 12lbs 13oz and is 24 inches. It has also been 1 week from her surgery. I just love her lips, they are so precious! I seriously couldn't ask for a better baby. She is the strongest little girl and I look up to her so much. She has taught me so much and made me a much better person and mother. I am so thankful to have her! She will smile at me only minutes after being tortured by nurses/doctors and it just breaks my heart. She laughs at her dad all the time! She found her little toes and likes to play with them. She loves it when she spots her brother, she thinks he is pretty cool! She is such a little sweetheart. Happy 1/2 year Laynie!!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
6 months old and 1 week post-op
Holy Cow!!! Laynie is 6 months old. Sometimes I can't believe it has already been 6 months, and sometimes I can't believe it has only been 6 months. Does that make any sense?!?!?!? She weighs 12lbs 13oz and is 24 inches. It has also been 1 week from her surgery. I just love her lips, they are so precious! I seriously couldn't ask for a better baby. She is the strongest little girl and I look up to her so much. She has taught me so much and made me a much better person and mother. I am so thankful to have her! She will smile at me only minutes after being tortured by nurses/doctors and it just breaks my heart. She laughs at her dad all the time! She found her little toes and likes to play with them. She loves it when she spots her brother, she thinks he is pretty cool! She is such a little sweetheart. Happy 1/2 year Laynie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She looks so good!
Happy 6 months Laynie!
Her doctors did such a great job! Her lips are so cute! What a beautiful little girl.
Awesome picture! I want one! Those eyes know something special is going on. I love how she smiles when she sees you Calyn.There is so much love there.
Grandma and Grandpa Petersen
She really does look great! You guys are lucky to have her. Btw, I think you are an incredible mom!
Wow she looks amazing she is such a cute little baby. I can't believe she is six months she's growing up way to fast!!
Post a Comment