Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LOVE

I love that it is March today... one month closer to warmer weather!
I love that Drake is taking a nap today.
I love that my sister-in-law is in labor right now!!! There is no greater feeling in the entire world than bringing a baby into this world. Good luck and congrats McLeods!!! We can't wait to meet our new nephew.
I love watching The Bachelor.
I love having a clean house.
I love the sunshine shining into my house today.

I love that Drake loves his dad, and he wanted his hair done like his daddy's!
I love that Laynie is on her tummy. We have been working on this for months and she is tolerating it more and more!

I love this girl! She can make any day into a great day for me.

1 comment:

Afton said...

And I... Love you all