Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Potty Diaries

This morning I woke up with the attitude that I was going to get Drake potty trained today! I put on his undies, put on the grungiest clothes I could find, and told him he would get a sweedish fish if he went potty in the toilet!


Maybe we will try again another day!

4 comments:

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

I feel ya! Macie is sitting on the potty right now...but she's been there forever, and I don't think anything is happening:)

Streett's said...

Potty training is the WORST!

Rebekah said...

Lol! I love all the different stages you captured:) good luck with this, I am NOT looking forward to doing this with Brady!
love, Rebekah

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

The children are growing so fast and are beautiful. May I suggest letting him go naked, but keeping a training toilet near him. This worked wonders for Gavin. Then we worked him into underwear when we would leave the house (always brought several changes of clothes). Keep trying. You are a fabulous mom!