Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I think she likes him...

Drake agreed to hold Laynie, and it totally made her day!!!







She is such a happy girl. I never would have guessed that she would be so happy because for so long she was so miserable. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful kids! They both make me want to pull my hair out, and they both make me feel so much joy every single day! I am one lucky mamma!

Laynie is doing really well right now. She is scheduled for another surgery this month :( Overall, this will be her 7th surgery! She is getting her soft palate repaired, getting a broncoscopy and a larger trach put in, and an eye exam. Then the next day she is getting a MRI and some hearing tests done under anesthesia. I am anxious to find out more about her hearing and what we can do to help her. Her vomitting is still a major concern. We still can't seem to figure out why she is vomitting so much! Her 24 hour Holter Monitor test and her EEG both came back normal!!! So overall she is doing well besides the GI issues. She has an appointment with the GI doctors at Primary's, but not until the end of August. Her personality is getting bigger and cuter by the day!

We are all moved in and now we need to get our yard in, because we have one bored 2 year old little boy that wants to be able to play outside again! (hint. hint. Trevor)

No comments: