We love summer!

This kid LOVES to run and he is so FAST! This doesn't come in handy while we are at the grocery store!

Playing with cousins

Cutie pie!

We love summer BBQ's

My grandma, my mom, me, and Laynie

We went to the school the other day so Drake could slide. He loves it.

He tells me every day that he wants to go to school and ride a school bus. I tell him he needs to stay home with mom a little longer because I would be so sad if he went to school already!

Why can't summer last all year long?
2 comments:
Fun! Is that close to your house? That's so cute he wants to go on the bus! It made me think of our awesome elementary school bus driver that would stop on my corner and drop us off when we didn't want to walk or wait so I could ask my mom to go out to Whitney's, how did we get her to do that? It must have been you and Whitney I was way too shy to ask! What bus driver would ever be so nice? :)
Haha I remember that!! Seriously how did we manage to get her to do that. Good times!! Cute pictures Calyn. Looks like your having fun. Summertime is the best!!
Post a Comment