Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Drake's BLUE birthday party!

We have had a lot of Birthday's in our family lately so Drake was very ready for his party! I asked him what kind of party he wanted and he said a "BLUE BIRTHDAY PARTY." He said this many, many times so I knew he was serious about this BLUE thing! We tried to make his party as BLUE as possible. We had a great time and he thought it was awesome! He got so many toys that by the end of the party he still hadn't opened the presents that we got him because he was having too much fun with all of his new stuff! He is one spoiled little boy!
Happy Birthday banner!


The cake... My mom and I made the cake. Well more like I watched my mom make the cake and helped a tiny bit. She does such a great job.... his cake turned out so cute!
Drake had so many family and friends that came to celebrate with him! Thank you everyone for coming!

(my camera is semi-broken so the pictures aren't very good)

Make a WISH.....................



Happy Birthday little guy. You are my favorite little boy in the whole world. I just love you to pieces! Have a great year!!!!

4 comments:

Kevin and Kelly said...

What a fun party :)! Happy birthday Drake :))!!

Kristie said...

So fun!! We had a great time

Kristi said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Drake!

LOVE all the pictures on the recent posts! :-)

I can't read the poem yet... I have seen it on a few blogs lately, but have had to skim over it... my hormones just can't take that kind of cry right now! LOL!

Rebekah said...

Im sad that we couldn't go! this party looked like so much fun. I loved all the docrations, you are so talented at your crafts:) And that cake looked amazing, and delicious!
love, Rebekah