Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekend- Kids, Havasu, Good times!

This little girl has turned into a new person lately. She is wild and crazy! She is refusing to nap and she is so funny. I have a hard time keeping up with her cord and her fast spinning tactics.
She thinks she is going to climb out of the bouncer. She gets her feedings in here when she isn't going to sleep.
I guess she is one! She just wants to play like any other kid! Sometimes I think she is still a little sick baby and she isn't. She is really progressing a lot lately! It makes me smile when she does something that is a normal naughty behavior becasue I want her to be as normal as possible! I am noticing a differenence when she wears her hearing aid. She smiles when she hears something.
I remember when my sisters and I were all pregnant and we would talk about what it will be like when the 3 amigos are wild toddlers. Well there are and they are so cute together!



Drake, Ivy, and Maddox


This boy is the HARDEST kid in the world to get a picture of. He purposely refuses to look at the camera when I have it out. He is just so handsome, but I rarely get a picture of him looking and smiling at the camera. This one is close enough!


Trevor had a weekend planned with a couple of friends to Lake Havasu. They were going to go stay with my dad. Both of his friends bailed the day before they were supposed to leave. Trevor was so bummed. He tried to get his brother and our brother in law to go, but neither of them could go on such short notice. My sister Afton ended up going with him. It was a weird situation and we all laughed about it, but they had a GREAT time. They said the weather was perfect! We used to go twice a year before we had kids and I can't wait to be able to go there again some day. I survived 4 days alone and I am so glad my husband doesn't have to travel for work. I love having him home!


He didn't take many pictures but this was some weird thing he snapped a picture of! It is like a little jet ski that sucks in the water and spits it out of those rocket wings and it makes him fly??!!! Weird but cool!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Love the 3rd picture of Laynie. She looks SO cute. And the close up of Drake is very cute too. I love close ups of my kids.

Streett's said...

Poor Trev... lame friends! Laynie is a doll, I'm glad she is doing so good! And Drake is so handsome, I totally get the picture thing, Stockton is awful!