Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Drake's cuteness!!!

Drake is at a cute age and he makes me laugh all day long!
I wanted to remember some of the cute things he has said/done lately...

I washed his beloved blanky "tag" and I was folding the clothes and he found it. He gave it a huge hug and said to it, "I was so worried about you!" It was so sweet!

He was in the bath tub and he was getting out and he stopped and said, "I love you Mom" then he went to grab his bathtub paint. I only let him use it every once in awhile, because it is such a mess so he knew I would probably say no. Little stinker is too smart sometimes. He knew I couldn't resist right after he told me he loved me!

When he goes pee pee in the toilet he tells me that he wants to go in the hole. He flushes the toilet and goes while there is no water. Sometimes it requires multiple flushings to time it just right:)

He might be the strangest kid in the world.... Any time I talk about Christmas or Santa he says, "I don't want Christmas." If I ask him what toys he wants he just says the same thing. Then I say I will just give all his toys to Laynie and he says "NO". He must not get the whole Christmas thing because it is really weird!

I said, "I love you Drake" and he said, "No, I love Mamma Debbie." He sure knows how to make me feel special:)

I told him he got to go to Grandma and Papa's house for a "little bit" and he says, "No, I want to go for a BIG little bit."

2 comments:

AubreyandTerry said...

So cute! I love the things kids say and do. I actually made a blog specifically to record the things my kids say and do. Its so much fun to go back and read everything from years ago!

mygoofygoobers.blogspot.com

The High Family- said...

That toilet thing is hilarious! Boys are so funny. You're a lucky momma. Drake is an adorable kid!